ETC issues an updated list of new courses
To view the updated list of courses click here.
- All training programmes are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Courses are organised at ETC Premises in Hal Far, ETC Main Office in Gozo or the
- ETC Valletta Training Centre as well as at other Authorised Institutions
- More detailed information of the Training Programmes may be found on ETC website www.etc.gov.mt
- Duration of Training Programmes may be subject to change
These Programmes have been made possible through the continuous efforts of the Employment and Training Corporation together with the support of the European Union’s European Social Fund. As part of a series of initiatives brought about by the ETC’s Employability Programme, which is co-funded by the European Social Fund and National Funds, these Training Programmes are designed to provide a platform for the learning of skills necessary to perform successfully in a chosen field of work.
For further information, kindly visit the ETC website (www.etc.gov.mt) or get in touch with ETC offices. contact details are provided hereunder.
Employment and Training Corporation
Training Services Division
Hal-Far BBG 3000
Valletta Training Centre
76, Old Theatre Street,
Valletta VLT 1427
Gozo Main Office
Xewkija XWK 9011
Tel: (+356) 22201605 / 606 / 611 Tel: (+356) 21245778/9 Tel: (+356) 21561513
CommentsDo you want to leave your comment?
There are no comments yet