Various ESF 3.60 YEP Workshops
Information on our Workshops and how to participate
There are certain skills which are extremely important for employment. We have spoken to employers coming from various sectors and we have identified the main soft skills employers feel young persons are likely to lack. Skills that you will need to help you strengthen your own personal skills, your job search skills, your application and interviewing skills which will help you get closer to landing a job.
Under this programme, our team of professionals will be offering you the possibility to attend various workshops aimed at helping you strengthen these skills.
Half-Day Workshops :
- Job Start (including job search and motivation) <<Workshop Program>>
- Personal Skills and Competencies
- Assertiveness / Confidence / Self-Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Inter- and Intra-Personal Skills
- Economic sectors , Careers and Related skills
- Teamwork (including teambuilding activities and a special focus on enhancing leadership skills)
- Problem solving skills (including lateral and creative thinking)
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Career Management (to include networking and persevering)
Multiple Session Workshops :
More intensive workshops over a number of sessions will also be organised from time to time.
These workshops are all being offered free of charge. If you are aged between 16 and 24 and interested in attending one or more of these workshops look out for this space.
Check when the next YEP activity will be held by accessing the activity calendar.