Various Information Talks
Do you feel you know enough about the different jobs available locally and within the EU, the skills and qualifications employers are looking for, which areas employers cannot find suitable persons locally, what different jobs consist of?
If you answered no to at any one of the above, then one of the following information talks mentioned below will interest you.
List of some of our current and upcoming talks
What ETC services could be relevant for me?
An introduction to the Employment and Training Corporation services
- Registering for the first time - this will be a brief information talk followed by actual registration
- Is the training relevant to me?
- ETC schemes “Am I eligible for schemes?”
- What are employers looking for?...get to know more!
- Conditions of work
- Why do voluntary work and the European Voluntary Service (EVS)
Apply: If you are interested in attending any one of these information talks, send us an e-mail.
Please note that applications for these talks are on a first come first serve basis, upon popular request these talks will be repeated.
Did we miss anything? Send us an e-mail with other topic suggestions.